Order/ Shipping Information
- What is the status of my order?
- Your will receive an email from us when your order is placed, as well as an email with a UPS tracking number once your order is shipped. You can also track your shipment here.
- We also give you the option at checkout to choose to receive updates via Facebook message. Our bots will send you messages when your order is received, once it is shipped, as well as when it is delivered. Our customer service representatives are also able to answer any questions you may have regarding your order or our products through Facebook messenger.
- How do I track my order?
- You will receive an email from us with the tracking number for your order once shipped. At checkout, you can also choose to receive Facebook messenger updates for your order from us which will notify you when your order is shipped with live tracking as well as another message once it is delivered.
- What is your processing time?
- All orders placed before 3:00 PM (Pacific Standard Time) will be shipped the same business day. Orders placed after 3:00 PM (PST), will be shipped the following business day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on Monday.
- How do I cancel my order?
- Orders can be canceled before they are shipped. Once your order is shipped, you will not be able to cancel it. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your order.
- Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, you can change your shipping address before your order is shipped. Once your order is shipped, we are unable to change your address. To request an address change, please email us at email@example.com.
- How long will my order take to arrive?
- We offer free shipping on all orders with UPS Ground. Transit time with UPS ground shipping is anywhere from 1-5 business days depending on your location. For exact shipping times, please refer to the zone map below.
- Are you able to rush my order?
- Absolutely! We offer five expedited shipping options for your last-minute party needs! Expedited shipping is charged at a calculated rate based on your location and the weight of the item, and can be reviewed at checkout. We can deliver orders the following day with UPS Next Day Air, if your order is placed before 3:00 PM (Pacific Standard Time). These are the five expedited shipping options we offer:
- UPS Three-Day Select: Delivery by the end of the 3rd business day
- UPS Second Day Air: Delivery by the end of the 2nd business day
- UPS Next Day Air Saver: Next business day delivery by the end of the day
- UPS Next Day Air: Next business day delivery by 12:00 noon
- UPS Next Day Air Early AM: Next business day delivery by 9:30 AM
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we do! Customers in Australia can purchase our products on our Australian website at amalfidecor.com.au. Customer located in Sweden can purchase our products on our Swedish website at amalfidecor.se. Customers in the UK can purchase our products through Amazon UK here. For all other countries, you can purchase our items directly on our eBay storefront through the eBay Global Shipping Program at this link: http://stores.ebay.com/amalfidecor. For questions about international shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We happily accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club debit and credit cards, as well as PayPal, Apple Pay, and Amazon Pay.
- How do I make a return?
- What brands do you carry?
- All items sold on amalfidecor.com are exclusively designed and manufactured by Amalfi Décor.
- Where can I buy Amalfi Décor?
- Amalfi Décor can only be purchased at amalfidecor.com and through retail partners. Australian customers can purchase our products at amalfidecor.com.au. Customer located in Sweden can purchase our products on our Swedish website at amalfidecor.se. Customers in the UK can purchase our products through Amazon UK here. For all other countries, you can purchase our items directly on our eBay storefront through the eBay Global Shipping Program at this link: http://stores.ebay.com/amalfidecor. For questions about international shipping, please email us at email@example.com.
- An item that was in my cart is now sold out! When will it be back in stock?
- We try to restock all sold out items within one month. You can sign up to receive emails when a product is back in stock directly on the sold-out product listing page. Entering your email, will not subscribe you to our newsletter, this will be solely to receive an email of when the product is restocked.
- Do you offer discounts for wholesale and buying in bulk?
- Yes, we have several wholesale programs through our wholesale partnership. To inquire about wholesale, please fill out the contact form here (link to Become a Wholesale Partner Page)
- When is your next promotion?
- The best way to receive updates about our sales and promotions is by signing up to Amalfi Décor’s Newsletter. We also suggest following us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for exclusive social media promotions and giveaways.
- Can I get samples of your products for my blog?
- Yes, we love working with bloggers and influencers! To request samples, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a direct link to your blog, website, and social channels.
- Do you offer any affiliate marketing opportunities?
- Yes, we do! You can apply to our affiliate marketing program and receive a commission for selling our items here (link to Become an Affiliate Page).
- I am interested in carrying your product in my country. Do you offer programs for international distributors?
- Amalfi Décor is very interested in partnering with highly qualified international distributors to help us take our brand worldwide. Apply to become an International Distributor here.
- What size light bulbs can be used in your chandeliers?
- The recommended maximum size light bulb for our chandeliers is 25-watt candelabra/ E12 base incandescent light bulbs. Our chandeliers are also compatible with 3W or 5W E12 LED light bulbs, so if you are looking for a brighter light, we recommend using 5W LED bulb, which is equivalent to 40-watt incandescent bulb. Light bulbs are NOT included.
- Is assembly required for your chandeliers?
- Our chandeliers come ready for immediate swag, plug-in installation. Our chandeliers are shipped as one piece and do not require any assembly with the metal frame. A few of our chandeliers require very minimal assembly by attaching a few strings of crystals and should take you no more than 10 minutes to complete. This is solely to protect the chandelier from damages during shipment. Simple and easy instructions are included in each box. If you need additional instructions, please email us at email@example.com.
- How do I install your chandeliers?
- Our chandeliers can be displayed two ways:
- 1. Plug-In: No installation required. Simply, hang the chandelier on the two swag hooks included in the box, and plug directly into a wall outlet.
- 2. Hard-Wired ceiling fixture: Our chandeliers can be altered for hard-wire display as a mounted fixture. Each chandelier is shipped to you with hard-wire installation kit and matching ceiling plate. Professional installation by an electrician is strongly recommended for hard-wired display.
- How large is the ceiling plate included in the hard-wire kit?
- Each chandelier comes with one matching ceiling plate, which is 4.5” diameter. (I.e. If you order a gold chandelier, the ceiling plate you receive will also be gold).
- I would like to hang my chandelier with a ceiling medallion. What size medallion do you recommend?
- If you are looking to display your chandelier with a ceiling medallion, look for a medallion with an inner diameter (ID) less than 4.5”, to fit behind the included ceiling plate.
- What is the frame of the chandelier made of?
- All our chandeliers are made with hand-bent wrought iron frames.
- What type of crystals do you use for your chandeliers?
- Our chandeliers are made with top-quality, K9 glass crystals (a premium quality glass crystal). They are not plastic or acrylic.
- What happens if the crystals are damaged?
- All our crystals come hand wrapped in plastic to protect them from scratches or damages during shipment. We securely ship your chandelier in molded Styrofoam. We also included a few extra replacement crystals with the purchase of each chandelier. If you need extra replacements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ship replacement crystals free of charge.
- How long is the electric cord for your chandeliers?
- 15.1 feet
- How long is the ceiling chain for your chandeliers?
- 12.14 feet
- Are your chandeliers dimmable?
- Yes, all our chandeliers are dimmable with dim-compatible light bulbs. There is not a dimmer switch on the cord, but you can hook our chandeliers directly into a dimmable outlet.
- Is there an on/off switch on your chandeliers?
- No, there is not an on/off switch on our chandeliers. For plug-in display, we recommend plugging our chandeliers into an outlet that is controlled by a wall switch, or using a remote controlled electrical outlet.
- Are your candle holder heat resistant?
- Yes. All our candle holders are heat resistant.
- Are candles included?
- No, candles are not included.
- For your hurricane candle holders, are the glass hurricanes removable and do they have a base?
- Yes, the glass hurricanes are removable, but they do not have a base.
- What type of candles can you use in your candle holders?
- If you have any questions about which candles you should use, please email us at email@example.com with a link to the candle holder you are interested in, and we can recommend a candle size for you.
- We accidentally broke one of our glass votive holders. How can we get more?
- We stock extra glass votive holders and hurricanes, and can sell/ provide you with replacements. Please email us to request replacements.
- What type of crystals do you use for your candle holders?
- All our candle holders are decorated with glass crystals. They are not plastic or acrylic.
- What happens if the crystals are damaged?
- We include one extra replacement crystal with each candle holder. All our crystals are wrapped in plastic to prevent them from scratches or damages during shipment. We also very securely ship the candle holder to you in molded Styrofoam. If you need extras, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will ship replacements to you free of charge.
- Will your candle holders scratch my table?
- No, our candle holders all have a felted bottom, which prevents scratches on even the most expensive tables.
- Are your dessert stands food safe?
- Yes, our dessert stands are 100% food safe. All materials used are lead-free, BPA-free, latex-free, and phthalate-free.
- What kind of crystals do you use on your dessert stands?
- All our dessert stands are decorated with glass crystals. They are not plastic or acrylic.
- What happens if the crystals are damaged?
- We include extra replacement crystals with each dessert stand. All our crystals are wrapped in plastic to prevent them from scratches or damages during shipment. We also very securely ship the candle holder to you in molded Styrofoam. If you need extras, please email us at email@example.com, and we will ship replacements to you free of charge.
- What type of metal are your dessert stands make out of?
- Is there assembly required for your dessert stands?
- Simple assembly is required for our one tier, two tier, and 3 tier stands. Simple and easy instructions are included in each box and should take no more than 5 minutes. If you need additional instructions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will your dessert stand scratch my table?
- No, our dessert stands all have a felted bottom, which prevents scratches on even the most expensive tables.
- How should I clean my dessert stand?
- Our dessert stands must be hand-washed or wiped with a clean damp cloth. Our stands are not dishwasher safe.
- Can I place my dessert stand in refrigerator/ freezer?
- Yes, all our stands are refrigerator and freezer safe. They are not microwave, oven or dishwasher safe.
- How should I store my cake stand after my event?
- Our 1, 2 and 3 tier stands require assembly, and can be taken apart to reduce storage space. Cake stands also look great in your kitchen and as décor pieces around your home. Get creative! Your cake stand doesn’t have to sit in your storage closet accumulating dust until your next event. For inspiration, as to how to use a dessert stand around your home, visit our gallery page.
- How many cupcakes can I hold on your dessert stands?
- For our 2-tier stands, we recommend holding between 12-18 standard sized cupcakes.
- For our 3-tier stands, we recommend holding between 18-24 standard sized cupcakes.
- Are your cake stands sturdy? How much weight can you hold on your cake stands?
- Yes, all our cake stands are made with sturdy weighted bases and high-quality materials, that allow you to display larger tiered cakes. Refer to our weight chart below which shows exactly how much weight we recommend holding on each cake stand.
Cake Stand Size
Recommend Maximum Cake Diameter
Recommended Maximum Weight
Less than 8”
Less than 10”
Less than 12”
Less than 14”
Less than 16”
If you don’t see your question, feel free to email us at email@example.com. We try to respond to all inquiries within one business day!